TOTALLY PLAYFUL, SPLASH WALLS WITH UNICORN MAGIC GIANT WALL DECALS.
Brighten your space with a golden horned, white unicorn with rainbow hairs and glittering typography. To recreate, simply peel and stick. Don’t worry about damaging the walls; decals are removable, repositionable, and reusable without fear of leaving behind a sticky residue. Application isn’t limited to walls either; try using them on furniture or any other smooth surface. Apply the six decals in an instant and infuse your space with a fresh breath of air.
- One sheet of white unicorn pattern wall decals
- Whimsical unicorn design
- Peel and stick
- Glitter accents
- Easy application
- Use on clean, flat surfaces
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.