TEACH CHILDREN ABOUT BRAVE AND HOPE WITH COMMOMYS’ EASY-TO-APPLY PLANET PEEL AND STICK WALL DECALS.
Rainbow, sun and moon, brave princess riding a horse, a pink castle, making the room a cheerful space for children. These easy-to-apply decals are the perfect wall decor for education stations, bedrooms, playrooms, and classrooms. COMMOMY wall decals are an easy and affordable way to decorate in minutes. Reposition or remove them effortlessly with no remaining sticky residue or damage to walls.
- One sheet of princess and castle pattern wall decals
- Easy to use
- Guaranteed removable
- Best on smooth, clean surfaces
- Safe for walls
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.