OUR VINTAGE BLUE PEONY PEEL AND STICK WALL DECALS HAVE AN AGED PATINA THAT CREATES A WORN, WEATHERED LOOK, THESE POPPIES ARE BURSTING WITH REFINED STYLE.
Great for nurseries, bedrooms, and any cottage-themed spaces. This pattern adds the look and feels of history to your walls in a simple way. To bring this floral beauty into your own space, remove the backing, and stick to any flat, clean surface. Smooth with a smoother tool and enjoy your new paper!
- Two sheets of peony cluster pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 3.2 square feet
- Clustered flowers
- Easy, peel and stick installation
- Smooth to any flat, clean surface
- Remove in seconds
- No damage
- No sticky film left behind
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.