These dancing girls are a delight to behold!
Sporting a special handpainted look and soft, serene colors, these wall decals make a wonderful addition to a girl's room, a baby's nursery, or even a whimsical accent in a living room. They can be placed on any smooth surface, from walls to furniture, and removed or repositioned over and over again without damage or sticky residue left behind. They'll make any space a little more charming in just seconds!
- Two sheets of dancing girl pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 3.9 square feet
- Soft pastel color scheme
- Fast installation
- Best on smooth, clean surfaces
- Reposition to perfection
- Remove in seconds
- Reuse on any other surface
- Great on walls, furniture, and more
- No damage to the surface
- Won’t leave a sticky residue
- High-quality vinyl
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.