GIVE YOUR HOME A COTTAGE TOUCH WITH POTTED HERBS WALL DECALS.
Designed to look like real plants, these 5 wall decals make any room feel like an extension of a cottage garden. The perfect addition to any kitchen or living space, apply the decals in just minutes. Simply peel and stick!
For best results, apply our removable wall decals onto a smooth, clean surface. Each decal is guaranteed removable, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your wall or leaving a sticky residue behind when it’s time to redecorate. With our revolutionary peel and stick technology, reuse the decals on any other smooth surface like walls, furniture, appliances, and more for an ever-evolving look.
- Seven sheets of potted herbs pattern wall decals
- Fast to install
- Unique peel and stick technology
- No damage to walls
- No sticky residue left behind
- Use on clean, smooth surfaces
- Made from a high-quality vinyl
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.