Charm Your Space with 3D Simple Square Peel and Stick Wall Tile by Commomy!
Give your walls and backdrops a stunning visual impact with our new self-adhesive 3D brick wall sticker tiles. These DIY peel and stick brick 3D wall tiles are made of a self-adhesive substrate topped with an eco-friendly highly flocking embossed texture. The stickers are lightweight, water-resistant, stain-resistant, and are easy to install. Their touchable textured brick-like surface offers customers amazing strong visual effects.
- Create Instant Urban Style: Each piece measures 13.8 inches X 13.8 inches X 0.1 inches. One-piece cover 1.32 square feet.
- High-Quality Material: Made of high-quality Foam material. Safe for walls and leaves no sticky residue behind.
- Self-Adhesive, Easy To Install: Simple peel and stick installation. Sticks to most smooth, flat surfaces - perfect for DIY projects. No tools are required.
- Widely Applicable: Perfect for featured walls, TV walls, sofa background, living room walls, bedroom walls, home office wall decoration, restaurants, etc.
- Hang Your Usual Decor: These wall tiles are designed to ensure that you can still decorate your walls after application. Easy to clean, aesthetic, lightweight, flexible, water and impact-resistant, and maintenance-free.
- Primary Material: Foam
- Finish: White/Pink/Gray/Yellow
- Surface Type: Matte
- Water Resistant: Yes
- 10 PCS X 3D Simple Square Peel and Stick Wall Tile.
How To Install
- Step 1-You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
- Step 2- Plan where you want to install and cut the size accordingly to better fit the wall.
- Step 3- Peel off the backing and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
- Step 4-Press firmly after confirming the place.
Important Notes of Installation
- The wall tile must be applied on a clean and sleek surface, it is NOT suitable for textured, dusty, or rough surfaces.
- Please clean the dust on the wall before applying. Keep the surface dry.
- After pasting, press the tile to make it stick more firmly.
- Panels should not be directly in contact with flames, steam, or submerse in water.
- It is recommended to keep 12 inches away from the stove.
- It is not recommended to use in the shower area.
- To learn more How to install click on the Installation Guide.
We have created a 30-day returns policy, Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 3-5 days. Click here to see how to return.
FAQ & Shipping Policy
Give You Wall A New Look! Browse through the more beautiful wall covering designs and see what best matches your wall decor. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy 3D Peel and Stick Wall Decor Tile.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.