BRING CUDDLY CREATURES TO YOUR WALL WITH HUG OF GOOD FRIENDS WALL DECALS.
Add charm to your kid’s walls with these little creature wall decals. An adorable deer, bear, bunny, and fox painted in cartoonish watercolor will fit the bedroom or playroom of any animal lover. Help your children discover the enchantment of the forest. Why not bring that magic home with wall stickers? These removable wall decals are easy to apply. If you make a mistake, simply remove and reposition. The adhesive binds to any smooth surface without leaving behind a sticky residue. There is no extra clean-up or damage left behind on the walls.
- Two sheets of the hug of good friend pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 2.1 square feet
- Cute creatures
- Great for a nature-themed space
- Peel and stick installation
- Quick and easy to use
- Best on smooth, clean surfaces
- Remove in seconds
- Reuse again and again
- Reposition to perfection
- Peel away in seconds
- No damage to walls
- Won’t leave sticky residue behind
- Printed on high-quality vinyl
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.