FOR THE FLOWER LOVER OR THE ROMANTIC IN THE HOUSE, PINK PEONY PEEL AND STICK GIANT WALL DECALS ARE THE PERFECT WAY TO DECORATE.
Use these beautiful peony wall stickers as a focal point on one wall or spread out throughout the room for a botanical boost everywhere you look. These removable wall decals have the detail, depth, and color of real peonies. You'll almost want to sniff them! From pale cream to deep rose-red, these blossoms will add a delicate touch of color and a cheery atmosphere to any room. These would look equally good in a young girl's bedroom, a reading nook, or a sunroom. If you decide to rearrange, simply remove and reposition.
- Two sheets of pink peony pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 2.6 square feet
- Easy to use
- Guaranteed removable
- Best on smooth, clean surfaces
- Safe for walls
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.