CREATE A WARM SCENE ON YOUR WALL WITH GARDEN FLOWER WALL DECALS.
Beautiful flowers designed with muted watercolors create an instant piece of art on the wall. Featuring 25 peel and stick wall decals, simply remove from the backing and stick to the wall. Watch your giant flower garden start to bloom.
GARDEN FLOWER Wall Decals are repositionable and removable, making them very easy to position on the wall. Remove and reuse as often as needed, then enjoy your new space.
- Two sheets of garden flowers pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 3.3 square feet
- Fast and easy assembly
- Just peel and stick
- Printed on clear, high-quality vinyl
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.