GIVE YOUR ROOM A COOL, MODERN TOUCH WITH BLUE ORCHID WALL DECALS FROM COMMOMY.
Featuring gentle, organic shapes that are straight out of nature, add this quick update to your home in just a few easy steps: remove from the backing and smooth to any flat, clean surface. Backed by our revolutionary peel and stick technology, these 5 wall decals won’t damage your walls or leave a sticky residue behind. Remove in seconds. Reuse to give any other bedroom, bathroom, office, or living space nature’s touch.
- Two sheets of banana leaf pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 4.2 square feet
- Blue, watercolor floral details
- Large-scale blooms
- Peel and stick technology makes it easy
- Fast installation
- Smooth onto any flat surface for best results
- Removes in seconds
- No damage to walls
- No sticky film
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.