To install these loveable and huggable character decals, simply peel from the backing and stick onto any smooth, clean surface. Decals can be reused on any other flat surface without damaging walls. Nontoxic and safe for kids’ rooms, hang on your child’s walls and give them a high paw!
- Two sheets of pandas love pattern wall decals
- One pack cover 1.6 square feet
- Easy to use
- Guaranteed removable
- Best on smooth, clean surfaces
- Safe for walls
Give Your Wall A New Look! Browse through more beautiful wall decals designs and find your wall art style. Shop all patterns and designs of Commomy Wall Decals.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.