👇👇Big Summer Sale👇👇
🎁Up to 30% Off & Free Shipping🎁
- ❤94% Of customers buy 30 pieces or more❤
- Shop More Pattern pls Click the Picture below:
Add a new dimension to enhance the look of your living space, build visually striking feature walls, or cover damaged walls with these peel and stick tiles!
Commomy Backsplash Tiles come in many colors and styles and offer a stunning view for the eye and playful respite for the imagination. The remarkable and sophisticated design is sure to turn the heads and steal the attention of everyone you invite into your kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc. Meticulously designed to look like real high-end tiles without the heaviness and hassle of application.
Each tile comes with adhesive pre-applied on the back which makes installation a breeze. Simply peel off the protective cover and stick it to the wall.
Just peel and stick. No grout and No Mess!
Transform Your Backsplash Instantly: Realistic tile effect with 3D texture. Uniquely designed to look like real high-end tile.
More Thicker：2-3 Times Thickness than ordinary peel & stick tile, 2.0mm-2.5mm each, not easy to bend and not tile stickers.
High-Quality And Durable: Made of eco-friendly premium PU glue that does not emit dioxins. Never turn yellow with time.
Upgraded & Stronger adhesive: Not only stick firmly to the smooth & clean surface but also available on lightly textured walls.
Easy to install & Maintain: Just peel, interlock, and stick. No grout, and no mess, easy to maintain and clean, save your time and money on labor, easy do it by yourself!
Widely Applicable: High waterproof & heat resistance performance make it widely used in kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplash, shower, fireplace, and installed behind the stove.
10 Sheets Per Pack
10 Square Feet Per Pack
12 Inches x 12 Inches x 0.1 Inches Per Sheet
How To Install
- Step 1. You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
- Step 2. Plan where you want to install and cut the size accordingly to better fit the wall.
- Step 3. Peel off the protective top film on the design side. Then, remove the backing piece to uncover the adhesive.
- Step 4. Overlap the tiles and grout lines, peel off the backing, and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
- If your walls are freshly painted, wait up to three weeks before applying tiles.
The wall tile can be applied to a clean and sleek surface, it is also available on lightly textured walls.
If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hairdryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners.
- To learn more How to Install click on the Installation Guide.
Q: Can it be used on existing tiles? And what types of walls is it suitable for?
Answer: It can be used on all flat surfaces, includes existing tiles and painted walls.
Q: Do I need glue for this? Does it stick firmly?
Answer: Of course not, these 3D tile stickers have a nano-glue coating on the back that adheres firmly to the tile.
Q: Is it easy to clean the surface of these tile stickers?
Answer: Of course, it is stain-resistant and water-resistant, so you can maintain a clean surface all year round!
Q: How long does it last?
Answer: As long as there is no human damage, it will last for years because it is made of heat-resistant and moisture-resistant material.
- PayPal and Credit Card are welcomed here.
- Free Shipping--Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Handling time--Ship within 2 DAYS after payment
- Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Returnable within 30 days.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.