How to Install Commomy Backsplash Stick Tiles
Complete guide for Backsplash Stick Tiles
Makeover a room with Commomy backsplash stick tiles is the easiest, fastest and most affordable way to tile a surface or create a backsplash!
Here you will learn how to install Commomy backsplash stick tiles in your own kitchen or bathroom easily!
What You'll Need
- An all-purpose wall cleaner
- A small towel or cloth
- A box cutter or a pair of scissors
- A pencil
- A stainless steel ruler
- A plastic smoother
How To Install Backsplash Stick Tiles
Step 1: Clean and dry your wall. Kindly note that all the basic wall surfaces must be flat, dry, clean, and firm. Aged wall surface must be painted with water-based seal primer to fix the loosened surface.
Step 2: Plan where you want to install and cut the size accordingly to better fit the wall. Cut the size accordingly to better fit the wall.
Step 3: Remove the protective top film on the design side, then peel off the backing and stick side by side for a seamless appearance. Check to make sure the edges are overlapped and aligned, apply light pressure so you can easily reposition and adjust the placement if needed.
Step 4: Once your peel and stick wall tile is securely on the wall, press firmly to ensure the best possible adhesion.
- If your walls are freshly painted, wait up to three weeks before applying tiles.
Our adhesive tiles can be placed on all clean and sleek surfaces. They are not suitable for outdoor settings or on the floor.
- If you want to remove the tile, use a heat gun or a blow dryer to warm up the glue and pull softly starting with the corners, that won't damage the wall.
- In long-lasting usage, we recommended keeping 12 inches or 30 cm away from the center of the stove and fireplace.
- The wall tile should not be directly in contact with flames, steam, or submerse in water.
- Before installation, make sure that the ambient temperature is between 18 °C (65 °F) and 35 °C (95 °F) and that the tiles are at room temperature. If the ambient temperature is not suitable or for other reasons, it is recommended that 3M Purpose 45 Spray Adhesive be used to ensure optimum adhesion.
Discover the right pattern design for your room. Shop all backsplash stick tiles.