Quick Refreshing Your Kitchen and Bathroom with Commomy White Thicker Rhombus Peel and Stick Backsplash Tile!
With a glossy ceramic finish and elegant arabesque design, this thicker peel and stick backsplash tile would become an excellent choice when you want to refresh your kitchen & bathroom. These thicker design tiles are 2-3 times thickness than the ordinary peel and stick backsplash tiles, more durable and solid. The glossy finish and 3D texture make you feel like real high-end tiles, they are more suitable for the kitchen backsplash and bathroom backsplash decor.
Transform Your Backsplash Instantly: Realistic tile effect with 3D texture. Uniquely designed to look like real high-end tile.
More Thicker：2-3 Times Thickness than ordinary peel & stick tile, 2.0mm-2.5mm each, not easy to bend and not tile stickers.
High-Quality And Durable: Made of eco-friendly premium PU glue that does not emit dioxins is also anti-mold. Never turn yellow with time.
Upgraded & Stronger adhesive: Stick firmly to the smooth & clean surface and available on lightly textured walls.
Easy to install & Maintain: Just peel, interlock, and stick. No grout, and no mess, easy to maintain and clean, save your time and money on labor, easy do it by yourself!
Widely Applicable: High waterproof & heat resistance performance make it widely used in kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplash, shower, fireplace, and installed behind the stove.
- Product Type: Arabesque Tile
- Primary Material: Vinyl
- Finish: Ceramic White
- Surface Type: Glossy
- Water Resistant: Yes
- 10 Sheets Per Pack
- 10 Square Feet Per Pack
- 12 Inches x 12 Inches x 0.05 Inches Per Sheet
How To Install
- Step 1. You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
- Step 2. Plan where you want to install and cut the size accordingly to better fit the wall.
- Step 3. Peel off the protective top film on the design side. Then, remove the backing piece to uncover the adhesive.
- Step 4. Overlap the tiles and grout lines, peel off the backing, and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
- If your walls are freshly painted, wait up to three weeks before applying tiles.
The wall tile can be applied to a clean and sleek surface, it is also available on lightly textured walls.
If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hairdryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners.
- To learn more How to Install click on the Installation Guide.
30-days return policy. Once your return is received and inspected, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 3-5 days.
FAQ & Shipping Policy
For more about 3D peel and stick wall decor tile click on the FAQ, want to know shipping detail click on the Shipping Policy.
Give Your Wall a New Look! Browse through the more beautiful wall covering designs and see what best matches your wall decor. Shop more patterns and designs of Commomy Backsplash Stick Tile.
How to Calculate
1. Measure your room in rectangular sections.
2. First, measure the longest side to find the length.
3. Next, measure the width - the shortest side of the area to be calculated. Repeat the process above and note down that measurement.
Length × Width = Area (in square feet)
4. Calculate irregular shapes
First measure the length and width of the larger section labelled A, then do the same for the smaller section labelled B.
A: 14ft × 10 ft = 140 sq. ft
B: 6 ft × 5 ft = 30 sq. ft.
Now, add both values to calculate the square footage of the room:
140 sq.ft. + 30 sq.ft = 170 sq. ft
So you'll need 170 sq. ft. of materials for this room.